Global Conference 2014
Paper Submission Tutorial
1. To open the EasyChair Login Page for the SRII Global Conference 2014 in a separate window
2. Create a new account by clicking "Sign up for an account"
3. Fill in the generated words, click Continue to be taken to a form requiring a valid e-mail address.
4. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. To continue, click the embedded link.
5. Complete the sign-up process by filling out your account information and clicking create my account.
6. You will then be shown a confirmation and be given a link returning you to the sign-in page (from step1).
Sign in with the user name and password you provided in step 5.
7. Click 'New Submission' to upload your abstract.
8. Make sure your correspondence information is correct.
Further down you can add keywords to make you paper easily searchable.
9. Next, you can add authors to your submission manually.
then press (click here to add an associate) and select them from the list.
Check Abstract Only if that is what you are submitting. Click Submit Paper to Finish.
11. You will then be taken to your paper's main page which will have several links in the top right hand corner.
Here, you have the options to update or withdraw your submission.
12. To submit your full paper, click Submit a New Version and attach your paper (PDF/Word).
If you had attached your abstract earlier (by browsing for it as a file), then add the text from your abstract in the space provided by clicking Update Information.
For Additional Assistance, Please Contact:
"Innovating Digital Economy"